Re: Still no EDM

  • mpc3000le
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2002
      --- In Ensoniq-ASR10-EPS16@y..., Erroronefourtyfour <dethtothee@y...>
      wrote:
      > Get tppatch.exe (a quick search will make you smile)
      > put \tppatch edm.exe in the comand line (I think
      > edm.exe has to be in the tppatch directory) and it
      > should work just fine.
      > This is not a crack, it's a fix for the runtime 200
      > error.

      Tppatch won't necessarily work on every program coded with Borland
      Turbo Pascal. This patch can work on some builds of EDM but not
      others. If it doesn't then you would have to open EDM in a hex editor
      and manually search for the bytes within the runtime section that are
      responsible for runtime 200 type errors. Some hexeditor have pre-
      programmed scripts to perform the "Borland CRT" patch.

      L8R4NOW.

      Rohan.