External Command Specification

  • Hans Artmann
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2006
      Does anyone own the External Command Specification for the EPS16+? While
      the ASR10 manual pretty much covers the EPS16 it is stated in the ASR-10
      External Command Specification that the document's not valid for the EPS
      or EPS16. Anyone knows if the differencies are essential?

      Hans
    • Ross
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2006
        Yes I have this - it's a hefty 62 page manual. I don't expect to ever do any
        programming for the EPS 16+ again, so I would like to see this get public
        access, but I don't have a scanner.

        Of course, maybe somebody has already scanned it.

        Ross

        ---
        Oolong Tea direct from Taiwan
        http://www.teafromtaiwan.com/

      • Jase From Outta Space
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 6, 2006
          --- In Ensoniq-ASR10-EPS16@yahoogroups.com, "Ross" <ckrosco@...> wrote:

          > Yes I have this - it's a hefty 62 page manual. I don't expect to
          ever do any
          > programming for the EPS 16+ again, so I would like to see this get
          public
          > access, but I don't have a scanner.
          >
          > Of course, maybe somebody has already scanned it.

          Maybe it's worthwhile writing back with what country and city you're
          in on the off chance any list member with a scanner lives nearby (and
          feels up to scanning and deskewing 62 pages into JPGs. Then use Adobe
          Acrobat to stitch the JPGs into a PDF (I'm happy to do the conversion
          for you since I own Acrobat Pro).

          Cheers

          jasefos
        • Ross
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 6, 2006
            Thanks for the offer but the manual is winging its way to Germany as we
            speak - or maybe sunning itself on the deck - it was sent surface....

            Ross
            ---
            Oolong Tea direct from Taiwan
            http://www.teafromtaiwan.com/

            --- In Ensoniq-ASR10- <mailto:Ensoniq-ASR10-EPS16%40yahoogroups.com>
            EPS16@yahoogroups.com, "Ross" <ckrosco@...> wrote:

            > Yes I have this - it's a hefty 62 page manual. I don't expect to
            ever do any
            > programming for the EPS 16+ again, so I would like to see this get
            public
            > access, but I don't have a scanner.
            >
            > Of course, maybe somebody has already scanned it.

            Maybe it's worthwhile writing back with what country and city you're
            in on the off chance any list member with a scanner lives nearby (and
            feels up to scanning and deskewing 62 pages into JPGs. Then use Adobe
            Acrobat to stitch the JPGs into a PDF (I'm happy to do the conversion
            for you since I own Acrobat Pro).

            Cheers

            jasefos

            New Message Search

            Find the message you want faster. Visit your group to try out the improved
            message search.

            Share
            <http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylc=X3oDMTJtazNtcGdkBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9wAzIEZ3JwSW
            QDMjYyODg0OQRncnBzcElkAzE2MDAwMzIxNDQEc2VjA25jbW9kBHNsawNmZGJjawRzdGltZQMxMT
            UyMjMyNDA1;_ylg=1/SIG=11im36rmb/**http%3a//surveylink.yahoo.com/wix/p1412899
            .aspx> feedback on the new changes to Groups

            Recent Activity

            *

            4
            New
            <http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylc=X3oDMTJmZmR0cWFoBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI2Mj
            g4NDkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNjAwMDMyMTQ0BHNlYwN2dGwEc2xrA3ZtYnJzBHN0aW1lAzExNTIyMzI0MD
            U-;_ylg=1/SIG=11umqm9i8/**http%3a//groups.yahoo.com/group/Ensoniq-ASR10-EPS1
            6/members> Members

            Visit
            <http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylc=X3oDMTJldGlzdG1iBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI2Mj
            g4NDkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNjAwMDMyMTQ0BHNlYwN2dGwEc2xrA3ZnaHAEc3RpbWUDMTE1MjIzMjQwNQ
            --;_ylg=1/SIG=11m659rpm/**http%3a//groups.yahoo.com/group/Ensoniq-ASR10-EPS1
            6> Your Group
            .

            <http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714&grpId=2628849&grpspId=1600032144&msgId
            =4157&stime=1152232405>