ASR-10 patches

  • gsuclew@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2001
      Does anyone know how to download patches for the ASR-10 from
      websites? I think you have to download some sort of software to
      convert the files or something. Also if anyone know where else I can
      get patches from (i'm looking for a good bass sound and a good
      rimshot) I would be glad to know.
      one,
      Legend
    • Jase From Outta Space
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2001
        Howdy there Legend ..... (is that really your name ?)

        First of all I notice that there are a few more people that have joined the list. Welcome to you all.

        You may have noticed there is a distinct lack of activity on this list - I have only recently started it .... and only then discovered that there are other lists around on the net  that have been running for years.

        I dont really want to "steal their thunder" however I think an alternative list couldn't hurt ... the SoundCentral list is very quiet these days by the looks of things anyway.

        Re: the question concerning patches - tonight I will post a link page to the YahooGroups home page of all the Ensoniq resource links I have in my favourities folder. I will let everyone know when I have done that.

        Best Regards,

        Jase From Outta Space