I want to buy digital i/o for my asr 10

  • dj_relax_productions
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2006
      anyone want to sell or know where i can find one?
      thanks
      djrelax@...
    • Eitan Teomi
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2006
        Prepare to look for a while. it is very rare.
        I found a brand new one after 2 years of search. I found it after
        talking to the guys at Syntaur productions.
        Worth giving them a call (syntaur.com)

        Good luck!

        Eitan Teomi
      • shredz
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 10, 2006
          selling a rack eps 16+...good condition.
          email with offers...
          shredz1 at yahoo

          Join the Auction Revolution at eBid, Zero Fee Auctions for the US, UK, Canada and Australia.

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Paradigm
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 11, 2006
            I have no idea what they ask for.I have the ASR 10
            rack and those only go for$500-700,loaded...Give an
            idea

            http://mail.yahoo.com