Re: [Ensoniq-ASR10-EPS16] loading system

  • david russell
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 1, 2005
      more than likely a busted drive, there is a guy on
      ebay right now with replacment drives. just search
      ensoniq and they will come up. go ahead and buy it now
      because who knows when they will dry up. i dont work
      for the guy i just know that before this guy came
      along, you couldnt get a floopy for the asr anywhere
      in the world. and yes i searched, online

      dave

      --- ask me <scratch_dj@...> wrote:

      > Hi! How long does it take to load os v1.25 from a
      > floppy? I just got an asr10 and after 10 minutes the
      > display still says "LOADING SYSTEM" Any Ideas. V3.53
      > throws up "INCOMPATIBLE ROM". A Busted floppy drive
      > perhaps?
      >
      > I'm off to try v1.61
      >
      > laters!

      __________________________________
      Yahoo! Music Unlimited
      http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/
    • ask me
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 2, 2005
        Compatible drive under £10 inc delivery

        http://www.rm.com/FE/Products/Product.asp?cref=PD164006

        Ordered mines

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 2, 2005
          do they ship to us?

          --- ask me <scratch_dj@...> wrote:

          > Compatible drive under £10 inc delivery

          http://www.rm.com/FE/Products/Product.asp?cref=PD164006

          > Ordered mines
          >
          > --- In Ensoniq-ASR10-EPS16@yahoogroups.com, david
          > russell <dajrus3@y...> wrote:
          > >
          > > more than likely a busted drive, there is a guy on
          > > ebay right now with replacment drives. just search
          > > ensoniq and they will come up. go ahead and buy it
          > now
          > > because who knows when they will dry up. i dont
          > work
          > > for the guy i just know that before this guy came
          > > along, you couldnt get a floopy for the asr
          > anywhere
          > > in the world. and yes i searched, online
          > >

          > > dave
          > >
          > > --- ask me <scratch_dj@y...> wrote:
          > >
          > > > Hi! How long does it take to load os v1.25 from
          > > > floppy? I just got an asr10 and after 10 minutes
          > the
          > > > display still says "LOADING SYSTEM" Any Ideas.
          > V3.53
          > > > throws up "INCOMPATIBLE ROM". A Busted floppy
          > drive
          > > > perhaps?
          > > >
          > > > I'm off to try v1.61
          > > >
          > > > laters!
          > > >

          > > __________________________________
          > > Yahoo! Music Unlimited
          > > Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.
          > > http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/

          Just $16.99/mo. or less.
          dsl.yahoo.com
        • Rubber Chicken Software Co.
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 2, 2005
            At 10:41 AM 12/2/2005 -0800, you wrote:

            > > Compatible drive under £10 inc delivery
            > >

            >http://www.rm.com/FE/Products/Product.asp?cref=PD164006

            I'm not so sure this is compatible. This is a JU-257A-827P. The ones that
            existed in Ensoniq's were JU-257A-303P, and yes the model number does make
            a difference.

            * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
            | Garth Hjelte |
            | Customer Service Representative, President |
            | Chicken Systems, Inc, Rubber Chicken Software Co. |
            | 714 5th Street SE |
            | Willmar, MN 56201 USA |
            | |
            | 800-8-PRO-EPS Toll Free Order Line (US Only) |
            | 320-235-9798 Tech Support, Sampler Questions |
            | International Line |
            | 360-838-7689 Fax |
            | Product Sales: sales@... |
            | Product Support: support@... |
            | Sampler Q+A: qa@... |
            | Web Page: www.chickensys.com |
          • ask me
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 4, 2005
              Cool.

              We will see.... Nothing ventured nothing gained! ;)

              Steve

              --- In Ensoniq-ASR10-EPS16@yahoogroups.com, "Rubber Chicken Software Co."