Re: [Ensoniq-ASR10-EPS16] EPS-16+ floppy drive settings (Panasonic model# JU-257A 303P)

  • Paradigm
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2005
      I would go with the power angle too,because if it was
      a faulty part,it would not operate at all,or mess up
      at home as well.Perhaps,if this person or you owns a
      power conditioner,you could use that,and then plug in
      the ASR,or,just change outlet locations.Older homes
      tend to act up at times.You should always protect your
      gear regardless,placing something in the path between
      gear and outlet.That is weird though...

      http://mail.yahoo.com