Is there a way to see which operating system is running on the ASR-10?

  • monogee
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2005
      Is there a way to see which operating system is running on the ASR-10? Thanks
    • My Group
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2005
        If the ASR is like the EPS it is under the Edit SYSTEM or Command SYSTEM I believe.

        two separate key presses..
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2005
          At 07:06 PM 10/1/2005 +0000, you wrote:

          >Is there a way to see which operating system is running on the ASR-10? Thanks

          Press CMD, and while holding it down, then press ENV1-ENV1 (quick double click)
          Then step through the menus using the up arrow, SOFTWARE INFORMATION is
          what you want

          Garth Hjelte
          Sampler User
        • GPAYNE88@AOL.COM