Realtime Control

  • yumcha28
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1 9:18 AM
      Hello!

      I am thinking about buying an EPS16 or an ASR10. I want to know if
      it is possible to control either of these using a remote box of knobs
      over midi (eg the new Behringer BCF, or the phatboy). I would like
      to control amp / filter / envelopes / LFOs so that I can turn the
      knobs in realtime...
      ... How much is possible? I'd really appreciate your help.

      Thankyou -- Charlie