Re: Ensoninq Facory CD's?

  • michaelkatsilis
    Message 1 of 90 , Sep 1, 2004
      Hi Garthe,

      > Also, Translator just sold it's 15,000th copy. No bugs.

      Ah, ...I've found a bug in 2.9 build 30something I think. I'll get
      back to you with the details.

      BTW, I haven't used or maintained a major piece of software yet that
      doesn't have bugs. All developers and testers know that 100% testing
      is impossible, but that's ok because we have to draw the line
      somewhere.

      The closest you'll get to a no bug situation is something like:

      int main(void)
      {
      return 0;
      }

      which is not very useful to a software user.

      Regards,

    • anthony
      Message 90 of 90 , Dec 21, 2007
        --- In Ensoniq-ASR10-EPS16@yahoogroups.com, Garth Hjelte <garth@...>
        wrote:

        Thanks, I guess I'm just going to have to sample stuff out the pc for
        now, cause I don't have the spare change.

        - Anthony