cvp-1 pedal -- anywhere???

  • keyman27
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 10, 2001
      Hi, I'm looking for a control voltage pedal. Anyone know where I might
      find one of these? I keep losing auctions at Ebay. There has to be
      some of these floating around somewhere.

      I tried the Yamaha CV pedal, but found it didn't work too well with
      the ASR.

      Thanks,

      Joe

      p.s. anyone know how to make one of these things???
    • mpc3000le
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 10, 2001
        --- In Ensoniq-ASR10-EPS16@y..., "keyman27" <jwayand@k...> wrote:
        > Hi, I'm looking for a control voltage pedal. Anyone know where I
        might
        > find one of these? I keep losing auctions at Ebay. There has to be
        > some of these floating around somewhere.
        >
        > I tried the Yamaha CV pedal, but found it didn't work too well with
        > the ASR.
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Joe
        >
        > p.s. anyone know how to make one of these things???

        If you don't wan't to piss about losing EBAY auctions then go online
        to:

        http://www.emu.com/online_shop/byproduct/asr10_shop.html#accessories

        The product your looking for is an SW323 - Volume Pedal.

        EMU are selling them at $55.00 USD and you can purchase them on line.

        Unless you're a technician and can envisage the concept of how a
        pedal works so you can make one then you'll be better buying a pedal.

        You'll be happier for it inmho...

        L8R4NOW.

        Rohan.
      • keyman27
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 11, 2001
          Thanks Rohan! I looked everywhere for a site that sells the pedal.
          55 bucks is kind of steep... I think I remember buying one for about
          25 bucks. I should have bought 3 or 4. The pedals on Ebay are going
          from around 30 to 50 dollars, so I guess I might as well buy a new
          one. Thanks again.