Found a website where some Transoniq Hackers mags are found

  • Kevin Abraham
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2003
      I found a new ensoniq website with lots of ensoniq synth info but has
      a few Transoniq Hacker magazines omline for anyone interested in them.

      http://www.buchty.net/ensoniq/
    • asrxcite
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2003
        --- In Ensoniq-ASR10-EPS16@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin Abraham" <KDAY@3...>
        wrote:
        > I found a new ensoniq website with lots of ensoniq synth info but has
        > a few Transoniq Hacker magazines omline for anyone interested in them.
        >
        > http://www.buchty.net/ensoniq/

        If you're interested, there are a few ASR-X (not ASR-10) Transoniq Hacker articles
        reprinted here:

        http://www.geocities.com/asrxcite/asrx/th154.htm

        Jon