EPS 2.49 O.S.

  • kaiberry@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2001
      I am looking for 2.49 O.S. for my EPS
      THANKS!!
    • Rohan Mansell
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 3, 2001
        --- In Ensoniq-ASR10-EPS16@y..., kaiberry@y... wrote:
        > I am looking for 2.49 O.S. for my EPS
        > THANKS!!

        No ... you're asking rather than looking ... :)

        Go online to this address below:

        <http://www.soundcentral.com/keyboard/ensoniq/os.html>

        Then download the EPSOS2.49 OS.

        After that go online to this address below:

        <http://www.soundcentral.com/keyboard/ensoniq/util.html>

        Then download an appropriate utility for getting the OS file to and
        Ensoniq formatted disc.

        EG: for PC/DOS/WIN use EDE109.

        Cool.

        L8R4NOW.

        Rohan.
      • Christian Castro
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 3, 2001
          is that for the EPS classic or the eps 16+?

          >>> rohan_mansell@... 10/03/01 05:14PM >>>
          --- In Ensoniq-ASR10-EPS16@y..., kaiberry@y... wrote:
          > I am looking for 2.49 O.S. for my EPS
          > THANKS!!

          No ... you're asking rather than looking ... :)

          Go online to this address below:

          <http://www.soundcentral.com/keyboard/ensoniq/os.html>

          Then download the EPSOS2.49 OS.

          After that go online to this address below:

          <http://www.soundcentral.com/keyboard/ensoniq/util.html>

          Then download an appropriate utility for getting the OS file to and
          Ensoniq formatted disc.

          EG: for PC/DOS/WIN use EDE109.

          Cool.

          L8R4NOW.

          Rohan.

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          Found a cool site for Ensoniq EPS/ASR family sampler resources ?

        • Mark Pulver
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 3, 2001
            Christian Castro (05:21 PM 10.03.2001) wrote:

            >is that for the EPS classic or the eps 16+?

            Ummm, if you go to the site that Rohan had suggested:

            http://www.soundcentral.com/keyboard/ensoniq/os.html

            ...you'll see 4 files. Two for the ASR 10, one for the EPS 16+, and one for
            the EPS.

            Mark