RE: [Ensoniq-ASR10-EPS16] Re: fomating zip disks

  • adwin lasana
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 1, 2003
      I'm in a similar situation as far as buying a zip drive. I've tried the
      instructions to a tee. However, I'm getting an "unconnected scsi device"
      message. I know the scsi device in my asr rack is working. I've changed
      the cables; even tried a different zip drive. Still so luck. So can
      someone please enlighten me as to why this message is coming up? Thanks

      >From: "Herbie Lipshitz" <ept4@...>
      >To: <Ensoniq-ASR10-EPS16@yahoogroups.com>
      >Subject: RE: [Ensoniq-ASR10-EPS16] Re: fomating zip disks
      >Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 12:04:33 -0500
      >
      >Its wierd. I don't know the answer, but my EPS 16 Plus will boot of SCSI
      >IOMEGA Zip Disk but my EPS Classic will not. When I try to format a disk
      >it acts like its doing it and then stops so I know what your going
      >through -- I finally gave up and use a hard drive.

      Send instant messages to anyone on your contact list with MSN Messenger
      6.0. Try it now FREE! http://msnmessenger-download.com