Manuals

  • MARK MATHEWS
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 1, 2003
      Hello,

      WHERE CAN I GET A USER'S MANUAL????
      SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!

    • Garth Hjelte
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 2, 2003
        At 09:17 PM 8/1/03 -0400, you wrote:
        >Hello,
        >
        >WHERE CAN I GET A USER'S MANUAL????
        >SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!

        Is the Emu link still OK?

        Garth Hjelte
        Sampler User
      • Jason
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 2, 2003
          syntaur.com

          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 2, 2003
            there is a users manual for the asr ten right here on this site, look in the
            files section its a pdf file, it's somewhat cooler than the handheld cause
            you can type in search words to skip rihgt to what your looking for

            PS: this forum is pretty boring c'mon guys more posts!!
          • sKiPpY
            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 2, 2003
              I have an EPS Classic and an EPS 16 Plus. I haven't used them in over 8
              months though. I'm not sure what I'm doing with my studio, I may be
              selling everything but the problem is I'll lose so much money if I do.

              there is a users manual for the asr ten right here on this site, look
              in the
              files section its a pdf file, it's somewhat cooler than the handheld
              cause
              you can type in search words to skip rihgt to what your looking for

              PS: this forum is pretty boring c'mon guys more posts!!

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

              <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=259538.3625325.4914071.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705
              016061:HM/A=1695348/R=0/SIG=11u38u3s2/*http:/hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/hit
              ?page=1374-105951838331032> click here

              <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=259538.3625325.4914071.1261774/D=egrou
              pmail/S=:HM/A=1695348/rand=916697493>

              *** Community for Ensoniq EPS Classic, EPS16+, ASR10, ASR88 users ***
              366 members as 17 May 2003 and growing ...

              Search Message Archives Here:
              Homepage:
              Links (all members can contribute):

              stop receiving messages

            • Larry D. Thomas
              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 2, 2003
                Have you checked the EMU site? here may be a PDF out there. Let me know.
                > *** Community for Ensoniq EPS Classic, EPS16+, ASR10, ASR88 users ***
                > 366 members as 17 May 2003 and growing ...
                >
                > Search Message Archives Here:
                > Homepage:
                > Links (all members can contribute):

                receiving messages

              • Garth Hjelte
                Message 7 of 9 , Aug 2, 2003
                  At 07:24 PM 8/2/03 -0500, you wrote:

                  > > >WHERE CAN I GET A USER'S MANUAL????
                  > > >SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!
                  > >
                  > > Is the Emu link still OK?

                  >Have you checked the EMU site? here may be a PDF out there. Let me know.

                  The Emu site has been redone and everything early has been removed. I'm
                  checking on the availability of the other stuff and having it available.

                  Garth Hjelte
                  Sampler User
                • andymatter1
                  Message 8 of 9 , Oct 5, 2003