Poll results for Ensoniq-ASR10-EPS16

  • Ensoniq-ASR10-EPS16@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2003
      The following Ensoniq-ASR10-EPS16 poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: Which Ensoniq machines from this
      family of samplers do our members use?

      I thought it would be interesting to
      see what proportion of our membership
      uses each machine.

      Note it is possible to select more
      than one option if appropriate.

      Get your votes in before - June 1st
      2003

      Cheers
      jASeFOs

      p.s. Sorry about the double post. I
      accidentally hit send while I was
      still working out the polling options -
      doah !

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - Sorry, no choices applies to me, 1 votes, 3.70%
      - Prospective owner, joined group to research machine before buying, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Previous owner, remaining on group for interest's sake, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Owner of several of these machines but don't fit into options below, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - EPS Classic, 1 votes, 3.70%
      - EPS Classic (more than 1), 0 votes, 0.00%
      - EPS16+, 7 votes, 25.93%
      - EPS16+ (more than 1), 0 votes, 0.00%
      - ASR10, 14 votes, 51.85%
      - ASR10 (more than 1), 1 votes, 3.70%
      - ASR88, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - ASR88 (more than 1), 0 votes, 0.00%
      - ASRX, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - ASRX (more than 1), 0 votes, 0.00%
      - ASRX Pro, 1 votes, 3.70%
      - ASRX Pro (more than 1), 0 votes, 0.00%
      - I hate online polls ! , 1 votes, 3.70%
      - Who cares ?, 1 votes, 3.70%

      INDIVIDUAL VOTES
      - Sorry, no choices applies to me
      - rmahad@...
      - Prospective owner, joined group to research machine before buying
      - Previous owner, remaining on group for interest's sake
      - Owner of several of these machines but don't fit into options below
      - EPS Classic
      - Bill@...
      - EPS Classic (more than 1)
      - EPS16+
      - jbrookfi@...
      - synthasy2000@...
      - godisi@...
      - jasefos@...
      - phlough@...
      - getback@...
      - mgmielczarek@...
      - EPS16+ (more than 1)
      - ASR10
      - jbrookfi@...
      - Bill@...
      - russellscheil@...
      - henry_io@...
      - jay_el_esp@...
      - adam@...
      - teo.tammivuori@...
      - quest_jon@...
      - hollandkf@...
      - alias@...
      - jes@...
      - jasefos@...
      - getback@...
      - dave@...
      - ASR10 (more than 1)
      - khancock@...
      - ASR88
      - ASR88 (more than 1)
      - ASRX
      - ASRX (more than 1)
      - ASRX Pro
      - quest_jon@...
      - ASRX Pro (more than 1)
      - I hate online polls !
      - phlough@...
      - Who cares ?
      - phlough@...

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ensoniq-ASR10-EPS16

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
    • Ensoniq-ASR10-EPS16@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 23, 2003
        The following Ensoniq-ASR10-EPS16 poll is now closed. Here are the
        final results:

        POLL QUESTION: If you own a EPS-16 plus, did it come
        with a build in SCSI interface or did
        you add the SCSI option later.

        (By the way....join the eps user
        database at http://www.die-akten.de)

        CHOICES AND RESULTS
        - with SCSI, 4 votes, 40.00%
        - without SCSI - and still is, 3 votes, 30.00%
        - without SCSI - but upgraded it, 3 votes, 30.00%

        INDIVIDUAL VOTES
        - with SCSI
        - synthasy2000@...
        - eps@...