  • nona knows
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2001
      I can seem to get my ASR to transmit on independant
      midi channels. I have transmit on midi channel instead
      of basechannel, then I have each asr 10 instrument set
      to trasmit on different midi channels.

      i am using cakewalk, and I have each instrument set to
      receive on independant midi channels...

      2)) is there a way to turn pressure off. When i hit a
      note I don't hit it with the same velocity, so one
      note is loud and the nx is soft. When playing MIDI
      is there a way to turn pressure off.

      http://phonecard.yahoo.com/