Hi

  • stetski85 <ashley.b1@talk21.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1 8:36 AM
      Hi everyone.

      New here, although not new to ASR10.

      Just dusted off the old beast after 3 years of non use (different
      story!) and it goes like the day it was new!!

      Thought i'd scout the net to see if it has anything in the way of a
      following these days.

      Nice to find this group.

      Thanks for having me!!
    • status gee
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2 3:37 PM
        Well, welcome to the group, you said, "Just dusted off
        the old beast after 3 years of non use," well i hope
        you can dust off the knowledge also. We get pretty
        deep into the ASR. If you need to get caught up just
        ask us anything or check the file area.

        Take care and keep creating

        Statusgee
        --- "stetski85 <ashley.b1@...>"