I wish I were the angle...

  • khale maryam
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2006
      I wish I were the angle
      I wish I were the angle of time:
      If I were, I would stop the time for my dear. Then he could calmly prevail over difficulties and gain his desirable goals.
      I wish I were the angle of flight:
      If I were, I could fly by over roofs and see his room's little window and enjoy watching him.
      At that time, I could shake hand and smile.
      I wish I were the angle of breath:
      If I were, I would throw all the bad storms away and waft joy clouds to rain on him to make him happy.
      I wish I were the angle of kindness:
      If I were, I would make his little heart full of devotion

      Measure of LOVE is loving without Measure