THE POSITIVE SIDE OF LIFE

  • Mitra Rafiei
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2006

       / -
      / ///o
       / -

      Just a little hello  ....and a BIG smile!!
      THE   POSITIVE SIDE OF LIFE:

      Living on Earth is expensive,

      but it does include a free trip
      around the sun every year.

      How long a minute is
      depends on what side of the
      bathroom door you're on.

      Birthdays are good for you;
      the more you have,
      the longer you live.

      Happiness comes through doors you
      didn't even know you left open.

      Ever notice that the people who are late
      are often much jollier
      than the people who  have to wait for them?

      Most of us go to our grave
      with our music still inside of us.

      If WalMart is lowering prices every day,
      how come nothing is free yet?

      You may be only one person in the world,
      but you may also be the world to one person.

      Some mistakes are too much fun
      to only make once.

      Don't cry because it's over;
      smile because it happened.

      We could learn a lot from crayons:
      some are sharp, some are pretty,
      some are dull,  some have weird  names,
      and all are different colours....but
      they all exist very nicely in the same box.

      A truly happy person is one who
      can enjoy the scenery on a detour.

      Have an awesome day, and
      know that someone