innuendo (queen)

  • nastaran
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2005
      Queen
      Innuendo (Queen)

      While the sun hangs in the sky and the desert has sand
      While the waves crash in the sea and meet the land
      While there's a wind and the stars and the rainbow
      Till the mountains crumble into the plain
      Oh yes we'll keep on tryin'
      Tread that fine line
      Oh we'll keep on tryin' yeah
      Just passing our time
      While we live according to race, colour or creed
      While we rule by blind madness and pure greed
      Our lives dictated by tradition, superstition, false religion
      Through the eons, and on and on
      Oh yes we'll keep on tryin'
      We'll tread that fine line
      Oh we'll keep on tryin'
      Till the end of time
      Till the end of time

      Through the sorrow all through our splendour
      Don't take offence at my innuendo

      You can be anything you want to be
      Just turn yourself into anything you think that you could ever be
      Be free with your tempo, be free be free
      Surrender your ego - be free, be free to yourself

      Oooh, ooh -
      If there's a God or any kind of justice under the sky
      If there's a point, if there's a reason to live or die
      If there's an answer to the questions we feel bound to ask
      Show yourself - destroy our fears - release your mask
      Oh yes we'll keep on trying
      Hey tread that fine line
      Yeah we'll keep on smiling yeah
      And whatever will be - will be