Fw: Fwd: L * O * V * E......

  • Shahram Taheri
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2009

      You say that love is nonsense.... I tell you it is no such thing.

      For weeks and months it is a steady physical pain, an ache about the heart,

      never leaving one, by night or by day; a long strain on one's

      nerves like toothache or rheumatism, not intolerable at any one instant,

      but exhausting by its steady drain on the strength.
      * Henry Adams*

      Among those whom I like or admire, I can find no common denominator,

      but among those whom I love, I can: all of them make laugh.
      * W. H. Auden*

      www.NidoKidos.Org

      Sympathy constitutes friendship; but in love there is a sort of antipathy,

      or opposing passion. Each strives to be the other,

      and both together make up one whole.
      * Samuel Taylor Coleridge*

      www.NidoKidos.Org

      When love beckons to you follow him,
      Though his ways are hard and steep.
      And when his wings enfold you yield to him,
      Though the sword hidden among his pinions
      May wound you.
      And when he speaks to you believe in him,
      Though his voice may shatter your dreams
      As the north wind lays waste the garden.
      For even as love crowns you
      so shall he crucify you.
      Even as he is for your growth
      So is he for your pruning.
      The Prophet by Gibran Khalil Gibran

      www.NidoKidos.Org

      Love, with very young people, is a heartless business.

      We drink at that age from thirst, or to get drunk;

      it is only later in life that we occupy ourselves with the

      individuality of our wine.
      * Isak Dinesen*

      www.NidoKidos.Org

      Love must not touch the marrow of the soul.
      Our affections must be breakable chains that we
      can cast them off or tighten them.
      * Euripedes*

      www.NidoKidos.Org

      Today I begin to understand what love must be, if it exists...

      When we are parted, we each feel the lack of the

      other half of ourselves. We are incomplete like a book in

      two volumes of which the first has been lost.

      That is what I imagine love to be: incompleteness

      in absence
      * Romeo Bagga*

      www.NidoKidos.Org

      No matter what you've done for yourself or for humanity,

      if you can't look back on having given love and attention to

      your own family, what have you really accomplished?
      * Lee Iacocca*

      Have a wonderful day

       Shahram

      Get your new Email address!