Re: [E4P] I want your help!

  • niloufar iranmanesh
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2009
      Hi Nastaran,

      THINK in English, TALK in English, READ an English book. The third one is the best because when u start reading in English ( I am not talking about the hard books like psychology or philosophy ones, just a simple novel ) the conversations through the book are so useful for talking. In my opinion when u want to speak in English, the problem is that u can't find a word or u don't know whether the grammar or the structure of the sentence is right ,that makes u not so comfortable to speak. therefore; my suggestion to u is to pay attention and focus on the way the book is written and the conversations of the people in the book. ( movies are not as helpful as books, believe me ;)   )

      Regards,

      Niloufar Iranmanesh