((plz read it))God exists or doesn't exsit?

  • robert_trujillo_metallica
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2005
      God exists or doesn't exsit?
      Hi friends,
      Please read this story:
      A man went to a barbershop to have his hair cut and his beard
      trimmed.
      As the barber began to work, they began to have a good conversation.
      They
      talked about so many things and various subjects. When they
      eventually
      touched on the subject of God, the barber said: "I don't believe
      that
      God exists."

      "Why do you say that?" asked the customer.

      "Well, you just have to go out in the street to realize that God
      doesn't
      exist. Tell me, if God exists, would there be so many sick people?
      Would
      there be abandoned children? If God existed, there would be neither
      suffering nor pain. I can't imagine a loving a God who would allow
      all
      of these things."

      The customer thought for a moment, but didn't respond because he
      didn't
      want to start an argument. The barber finished his job and the
      customer
      left the shop. Just after he left the barbershop, he saw a man in
      the
      street with long, stringy, dirty hair and an untrimmed beard. He
      looked
      dirty and unkempt.

      The customer turned back and entered the barber shop again and he
      said
      to the barber: "You know what? Barbers do not exist."

      "How can you say that?" asked the surprised barber. "I am here, and
      I am
      a barber. And I just worked on you!"

      "No!" the customer exclaimed. "Barbers don't exist because if they
      did,
      there would be no people with dirty long hair and untrimmed beards,
      like
      that man outside."

      "Ah, but barbers DO exist! " answered the barber. " What happens,
      is,
      people do not come to me. "

      "Exactly!"- affirmed the customer. "That's the point! God, too, DOES
      exist!What happens, is, people don't go to Him and do not look for
      Him.
      That's
      why there's so much pain and suffering in the world."

      If you think God exists, forward this on to other people---If you
      think
      God does not exist, just delete it!