METALLICA

  • mitra z
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18 3:54 PM

      Please Read it , I think this one has a lot of meaning inside .

      MASTER OF PUPPETS ( metallica )

      (HETFIELD, ULRICH, BURTON, HAMMETT)

      End of passion play, crumbling away

      I'm your source of self destruction

      Veins that pump with fear, sucking darkest clear

      Leading on your deaths construction

      Taste me you will see

      More is all you need

      You're dedicated to

      How I’m killing you

      Come crawling faster

      Obey your master

      You life burns faster

      Obey your master

      Master

      Master of puppets I’m pulling your strings

      Twisting your mind and smashing your dreams

      Blinding by me, you can't see thing

      Just call my name, cause I’ll hear you scream

      Master

      Master

      Just call my name, cause I’ll hear you scream

      Master

      Master

      Needlework the way, never you betray

      Life of death becoming clearer

      Pain monopoly, ritual misery

      Chop your breakfast on a mirror

      Taste me you will see

      More is all you need

      You're dedicated to

      How I’m killing you

      Come crawling faster

      Obey your master

      You life burns faster

      Obey your master

      Master

      Master of puppets I’m pulling your strings

      Twisting your mind and smashing your dreams

      Blinding by me, you can't see thing

      Just call my name, cause I’ll hear you scream

      Master

      Master

      Just call my name, cause I’ll hear you scream

      Master

      Master

      Master, master, where's the dreams that I’ve been after?

      Master, master, you promised only lies

      Laughter, laughter, all I hear or see is laughter

      Laughter, laughter, laughing at my cries

      Hell is worth all that, natural habitat

      Just a rhyme without a reason

      Neverending maze, drift on numbered days

      Now your life is out of season

      I will occupy

      I will help you die

      I will run through you

      Now I rule you too

      Come crawling faster

      Obey your master

      You life burns faster

      Obey your master

      Master

      Master of puppets I’m pulling your strings

      Twisting your mind and smashing your dreams

      Blinding by me, you can't see thing

      Just call my name, cause I’ll hear you scream

      Master

      Master

      Just call my name, cause I’ll hear you scream

      Master

      Master

      Just call my name, cause I’ll hear you scream

      Master

      Master

      Yahoo! Mail