Re: [English4Persians] Digest Number 48

  • Arezoo Ahmadyar
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2005
      lol guys i loved the jokes it was soooo funny .. but too bad i don't have one to send it to u guys...peace to u all ...arezo

      English4Persians@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      There is 1 message in this issue.

      Topics in this digest:

      1. Heaven
      From: Asalar Salim

      Message: 1
      Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 03:28:48 -0700 (PDT)
      From: Asalar Salim
      Subject: Heaven

      Hi dear members of English4Persians@ yahoogroups

      How are you? I hope you'll be fine and healthy.

      read some jokes about heaven

      --------------------
      Try to explain women
      A man dies and goes to Heaven. He gets to meet GOD and asks GOD if he can ask him a few questions.

      "Sure," GOD says, "Go right ahead".

      "OK," the man says. "Why did you make women so pretty?"

      GOD says, "So you would like them."

      "OK," the guy says. "But how come you made them so beautiful?"

      "So you would LOVE them", GOD replies.

      The man ponders a moment and then asks, "But why did you make them such airheads?"

      GOD says, "So they would love you!"

      Is the wife in control?
      Everybody on earth dies and goes to heaven. God comes and says "I want the men to make two lines. One line for the men that dominated their women on earth and the other line for the men that were whipped by their women. Also, I want all the women to go with St Peter."

      Said and done, the next time God looks the women are gone and there are two lines. The line of the men that were whipped was 100 miles long, on the line of men that dominated women there was only one man.

      God got mad and said. "You men should be ashamed of yourselves. I created you in my image, and you were all whipped by your mates. Look at the only one of my sons that stood up and made me proud, Learn from him!" Tell them my son how did you manage to be the only one on that line?

      The man said, "I don't know. My wife told me to stand here."

      ------------------------------With the best wishes for your vacation

      Yahoo! Sports

      [This message contained attachments]

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/