Re: [E4P] Re: Feng Shui

  • Mitra Rafiei
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2008
      Hi dear members of E4P

      This kind of messages are somehow type of VIRUSes which named hoax.
      Sometimes they are some kind of rumor about happening an accident like earthquake and so on,
      Sometime they persuade you to send them for a good luck or threat you for a bad luck if you don't send!
      However they are nothing except a simple message (like email, or an offline msg) which MAY contains a good article or not.

      They called virus because they increase traffic of network (mostly for NOTHING),
      and in some cases broadcast fear among people.

      My suggestion is: if these kind of emails have a good article in it, clear all other waste information and forward them (if you like)
      and if they don't have anything useful at all, simply DELETE them.

      GOOD LUCK

      From: Yasser Maghsoudi <ymaghsoudi@yahoo. com>
      To: "englishforpersian" <english4persians@ yahoogroups. com>
      Date: Wednesday, 29 October, 2008, 10:46 PM

      Dear all,

      From time to time, we might have all received this kind of emails or messages which say, for example, if you send this email to this number of people it will change your life and if you don’t, you will face some kind of bad lucks and so on.

      Regardless of the type of the messages that these emails usually hold – which is positive in most cases– I was just wondering whether there is anybody in this group who believe in the effect of sending or not sending these emails. What is your reasoning for that?

      Regards,

      Yasser

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2008

        Disappointingly, I have seen, in recent years, that there are some groups who are deliberately trying to misuse people’s religious beliefs to reach their own advantages. For instance, they spread several messages in the form of SMS’s in which they ask people that if they forward this SMS to a few other mobile users the GOD will forgive them otherwise….. There are, unfortunately, many naïve people who follow them. These SMS’s usually are produced by the communication organization and their goal is to persuade people to send SMS’s to as many as possible to earn more and more money.

        Regards,

        Yasser