hello

  • shahramthr
    Message 1 of 12 , May 12 6:14 PM
      hello how doing to day the most problem of teen only money money must
      be funy in the ricr man world ; shahram u.s.a
    • bettyjyl2004
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 29, 2008
        hi, i am betty, i am a new member here, i want to improve my english
        and make friends from all over the world,i often visit tt4you
        website to learn English

        http://eng.tt4you.com/partner.asp?id=call5
      • amin rahimi
        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 21, 2008
          hello I would like to learn English language to study TOEFL and continu  my education

        • EHSAN M
          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 13, 2010
            i am ehsan mohammadi.i am 28 years. i am marrid.i work to iranair airlines