what is the best way to wite your point of view about TOPICs?

  • Siavash.Z
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2007
      Hi dears...
      As it has been begun that you all send your opinion (point of view) about topics, I think you ought to gain some skills in some aspects of English. I hope...
      These topics make you to think about issues that seemed easy before, but you haven't thought about them till now, or maybe you have thought about them, but just for saying something when you are with your friend.

      Let's improve our "WRITING SKILL" when we write about topics. If you agree so pass it on...
      We're going to start our writing with a paragraph containing about 75 words related to the topic.
      Instead of using some expressions like "Hello dear...","Hello...",etc,(because sth that you write is a composition about a topic, not a friendly mail...) write the topic at the beginning of  your writing  in the middle of the page.

      this method is something that is helpful in IELTS and TOEFL exams.
      hope you follow this way...

      In the next Emails, I'll keep on some other points of writing...

      best regard
       Siavash.Z

    • Maryam
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2007
        Hi Siavash
        I hope you are fine
        Thanks alot for your favor
        We need some active members in the group to be professional in english and help others for writing, speaking,... in the right way.
        I`m waiting to see your points about writing or maybe other points...
        Regards
        Maryam (the moderator of english4persians)

        "Siavash.Z" <zahedi111@...> wrote:
[...]

        .

        یãæÏä ÎæÏ¡ ÏÔæÇÑ ÊÑ ÇÒ یãæÏä ÌÇÏå åÇÓÊ

        Building a website is a piece of cake.