New Subject: What kind of music do you like? (Herlândia`s suggestion)

  • khale maryam
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31 10:56 PM
      Hi dear Friends
      How are you?
      thank you very much for participating in the last discussion

      Now....We have new subject this week:
      "What kind of music do you like?" Why?
      Thank "Herlândia" for her suggestion about this subject.
      We are waiting to hear from you (all members) about this subject
      Regards
      Maryam (the moderator of english for persians group)