Old news?

  • Melody, Matthew and Andrew
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2003
      Hi cousins!

      I don't know if this is old news or not but it's new to me. Gail & Rebecca
      Shulmire just notified me this information is now a link on their website.
      It is a very interesting article.

      "For those cousins that have requested the Indiana Magazine of History
      article "The Endicotts of Indiana" written by Mabel Nisbet McLaughlin which
      appeared in Volume 29, March 1933, pages 26-39, the article is now available
      on our website! Click here to download this document (PDF Format)Many thanks
      to Mr. Keith Erekson -Editorial Assistant of the Indiana Magazine of
      History, who was kind enough to allow us to post this article, and prepare
      the document. For addition information, please visit The Indiana Magazine of
      History."

      Here is the link mentioned above:
      http://www.angelfire.com/ky/Endicott/EndicottsofIndiana.pdf

      Good reading!!

      Melody in sunny, warm, beautiful fall-colored NY
    • Gordon Harmon
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2003
        Old news it is...Been on that website for several months now. But, a good reference anyway. I have had a hard copy of this article for sometime. Worth the read, but several errors.

        Gordon

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 2003
          Gordon,
          What are the errors in this article? Really, the only one I am directly interested in is that my mother's research has Moses, The Minute Man, marrying Welmet Nation Endicott, his cousin's widow, late in life, not Wilmot Phillips Endicott, his brother's widow. As my information came from my mother's research, it could be daunting to go back to her original source and sort out how she figured this. Do you, or anyone else, have any specific information about the Welmet Nation/Wilmot Phillips issue?
          Thanks,
          Kay in Seattle Where It Feels Like It Could Snow!