ALL NEW Endecott-Endicott Family Association, Inc....web site

  • Gordon Harmon
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2003
      Endicott Cousins on the Endicott_GEN
      EFA, Inc. Board of Directors

      Below is the ALL NEW Endecott-Endicott Family Association, Inc. (EFA Inc.)web site.

      We still have some "cleaning up" and "fixing" to do, but felt we have enough there now to release...It is a "work in progress." We have lots to add.

      I would be interested in (1) Your comments and (2) Some things you would like to see on the EFA, Inc. web site....You can send your comments direct to me at

      We owe a great deal of gratitude to Cousin Scott, our EFA, Inc. Webmaster for building this site for us and putting the EFA, Inc. on the "Internet map"

      Feel free to pass this EFA, Inc. site on to your kin and Endicott research contacts.

      Gordon S. Harmon
    • Elyce M. Benham
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2003
        It looks very nice.  Thank you!

        :) Elyce

         http://www.dslextreme.com/users/alaska/Endicott/efa%20home%201.html

        gsharmon10@...

        We owe a great deal of gratitude to Cousin Scott, our EFA, Inc. Webmaster for building this site for us and putting the EFA, Inc. on the "Internet map"

        Feel free to pass this EFA, Inc. site on to your kin and Endicott research contacts.

        Gordon S. Harmon

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
        288402.jpg
        288460.jpg

        :)  Elyce

        (c) 2003  Elyce M. Benham, MS, NCC, CCFC, LPC
        All rights reserved.

      • susan emley luebbermann
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2, 2003
          WHat a great surprise, and a song to boot, thanks, Susan

          On Tuesday, July 1, 2003, at 02:54 PM, Gordon Harmon wrote:

          > Endicott Cousins on the Endicott_GEN
          > EFA, Inc. Board of Directors
          >
          > Below is the ALL NEW Endecott-Endicott Family Association, Inc. (EFA
          > Inc.)web site.
          >
          >  http://www.dslextreme.com/users/alaska/Endicott/efa%20home%201.html
          >
          > We still have some "cleaning up" and "fixing" to do, but felt we have
          > enough there now to release...It is a "work in progress." We have lots
          > to add.
          >
          > I would be interested in (1) Your comments and (2) Some things you
          > would like to see on the EFA, Inc. web site....You can send your
          > comments direct to me at
          > gsharmon10@...
          >
          > We owe a great deal of gratitude to Cousin Scott, our EFA, Inc.
          > Webmaster for building this site for us and putting the EFA, Inc. on
          > the "Internet map"
          >
          > Feel free to pass this EFA, Inc. site on to your kin and Endicott
          > research contacts.
          >
          > Gordon S. Harmon

          <image.tiff>