RE: [Endic ott_Gen] T he Endicot t Pear : A merica’s O ldest Cult ivated Tre e | Landsc ape Notes

  • Gordon S. Harmon
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 12, 2013
      We (EFA, Inc.) benefited from inviting Danvers Town Archivists to present the Endecott Pear Tree lecture back in June 2012 during our Cousins gathering in the Boston environs.

      Just recently, a nice update (with photos) was sent on the donated tree (Endicott Pear Tree Scion Graft) to the Mass General Hospital Northshore Healing Gardens in Danvers, MA.  As a sidenote, one was purchased to be donated to the main campus in Boston of the Massachusetts General Hospital.....on FRUIT Street.

      Gordon

      > To: Endicott_Gen@yahoogroups.com
      > From: kreede@...
      > Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 05:34:20 -0700