A Special Holiday Invitation to Endicott Cousins

  • Gordon S. Harmon
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 15, 2012
    We would like to offer the attached SPECIAL INVITATION  and SPECIAL OFFER to Endicott Cousins on the Endicott Gen.

    Also, please check out our EFA, Inc. website at www.endecott-endicott.com   Our webmaster, Doug Leary of Seattle, WA has been working recently on updates and new information. You will find now information on the home page about our 5th National Cousins Reunion in June, 2012 with the Reunion Report yet to come. We are still waiting on some great images from the PEM and Salem Antheneum in Salem, MA. Also, new information has been posted on the MEMBERS ONLY link.

    Enjoy and have a GREAT THANKSGIVING

    Gordon S. Harmon
    Springfield, MO

  • Gsharmon10
    Message 2 of 2 , Nov 17, 2012
      Yes contact the webmaster DIRECT He controls that link based upon our active membership report A few others have reported the same problem

      Sent from my Samsung smartphone on AT&T

      I can't access the members only page as it won't let me use my  password and it won't let me reset my password.  Says page not available.  HMMMM.  Any ideas?
      Cuz, Van