From Gordon: Final Call - Research Opportunity

  • Gordon S. Harmon
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2012
      On October 17-18, I will be at the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) and Library of Congress for some Endicott research and also some research on
      my War of 1812 non-Endicott ancestors.

      If anyone has anything specific (Endicott research) that I might be able to check out, please contact me direct. Please me know at your earliest convenience. Thanks.

      Gordon S. Harmon
      417.350.7914

      gsharmon10@...

      Springfield, MO