Photos of new grafted Endicott Pear Trees

  • Kyle Elwood
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 7, 2012
    Attached to this email are photos of the Phase III
    Endicott Pear Tree grafts. Most are doing well.

    Many of these grafts are mature enough to be
    planted at this time.

    Anyone who has a prepaid order for an Endicott
    Pear Tree and lives within driving distance from
    Salem, Oregon is welcome to arrange to pick up
    their tree(s) directly from me.

    I am inclined to wait until fall to begin the shipping
    process for trees that will require shipping.

    Sincerely,

    Kyle Elwood
    Endicott Pear Tree Project Manager

    You can contact me at:

    kreede@...
  • Gordon S. Harmon
    Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7, 2012
      Perfect and fabulous. We all owe you, Kyle, a great deal of Endicott thanks for getting this great historic project back up and running.

      Good show.

      Cant wait to hear back later from those who have pre-ordered how their trees are doing in their locations. I have a spot reserved for mine
      in my Victorian/Country gardens to showcase my 107 year old little Victorian home on the Jordan Creek in Springfield, MO home of Lori
      Endicott, Gold Medalist at the Barcelona Olympics.

      Gordon

      To: Endicott_Gen@yahoogroups.com
      From: kreede@...
      Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 04:51:06 -0700
      Subject: [Endicott_Gen] Photos of new grafted Endicott Pear Trees [2 Attachments]

      [Attachment(s) from Kyle Elwood included below] Attached to this email are photos of the Phase III