Last Call on the Endicott Gen for Registrations

  • Gordon
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2012
      The time is fastly approaching for us to gather for the 5th National Endicotts Cousins Reunion June 17-22, 20012

      Many great things are coming together to help us Celebrate the Life and Legacy of Governor John Endecott in the Massachusetts Bay. A great deal of gratitude goes to all of those who have worked to make this a reunion to remember.

      If you have not yet decided to attend, we highly recommend that you do so. Pass the work to those in your immediate family.

      For those who have decided to come, please send in your Registration Form at your earliest convience. The time is nearing for us to have our final numbers to call in for the various events.

      All of the information/details, you can find on the home page of the Endecott-Endicott Family Association, Inc. website at
      www.endecott-endicott.com

      Questions or comments may be directed to me at gsharmon10@...

      Come One ---- Come All to the place "Where It All Began in Essex and Suffolk Counties, Massachusetts" with John Endecott leading the way with the Adventures to settle at Naumkeag (Salem, MA) in 1628

      Gordon S. Harmon