2nd Notice: 5th Endicott Cousins Reunion

  • Gordon
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16, 2012
      Sending this 2nd notice in hopes that many of you are planning on attending.

      We will be celebrating the Life and Legacy of Gov. John Endecott June 17-22, 2012 in and around the Boston, MA area. Endicott College in Beverly MA will be our host. We will also be celebrating the 10th Anniversary of the Endicott Family Association.

      Come and Join Us!!!!!

      If you have not yet seen the Registration Form it is available here on the Endicott Gen. It is also available by going to the EFA, Inc. website at www.endecott-endicott.com. It's there on there home page. For those of you who are members of the EFA, Inc., you received a copy in the January, 2012 Newsletter - Our Endicott Heritage Trail.

      Again, PLAN ON JOINING US IN ESSEX AND SUFFOLK COUNTIES, MASSACHUSETTS WHERE IT ALL BEGAN.

      Should you have questions, please contact me at gsharmon10@...

      Gordon S. Harmon
      President
      Endecott-Endicott Family Association, Inc.
      www.endecott-endicott.com
      Springfield, MO
    • Martha Pike
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 19, 2012
        Hi, Gordon, I will be coming and will send in the registration soon.  I am going out of town for about 3 weeks and having eye surgery (glaucoma) on April 12 and will be homebound then for 4 to 8 weeks, but should be OK by reunion time.

        Martha