Re: Registration Form - 5th National Endicott Cousins Reunion

  • Gordon
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 7, 2012
      If there is anyone here on the Endicott Gen who is planning on attending the 5th National Endicott Cousins Reunion June 17-22, 2012 and needs the Registration Form, please let me know and I would be happy to send it to you. Or, its on the homepage on the EFA, Inc. website at www.endecott-endicott.com It will also be included in the January, 2012 Newsletter - Our Endicott Heritage Trail being mailed out the end of this week.

      Gordon S. Harmon
      Springfield, MO

      --- In Endicott_Gen@yahoogroups.com, "Gordon S. Harmon" <gsharmon10@...> wrote:

      Dear Endicott Cousins and Friends,

      We are happy to send out the attached Registration Form for our 5th National Endicott Cousins Reunion to be held June 17-22, 2012 with Endicott College -- named in honor of our common ancestor: Governor John Endecott (1588-1665) -- as our host.

      We believe that the Registration Form is self explanatory of a great time WHERE IT ALL BEGAN in Essex and Suffolk Counties, Massachusetts.

      Join US for a great Reunion; a fabulous time to meet and/or renew our previous times together at past Reunions; and see alot of the Endicott legacy that has been left for our discovery in the greater Boston, MA area.

      This Registration Form will also be in the January, 2012 Newsletter published by the Endecott-Endicott Family Association, Inc. www.endecott-endicott.com which will be sent out in about one week to all of our active membership, associate members and "Friends of the EFA, Inc.

      Let us hear from you. Please ask any questions that you may have.

      Sincerely,

      Gordon S. Harmon
      President
      Endecott-Endicott Family Association Inc.

      Springfield, MO
    • Kay Kole Leary
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 21, 2012
        Gordon,
        I had been holding onto this email with the hope that I would be able to join you all in Boston.
        I won't.
        The time in Boston is exactly the last week of school.
        I won't be able to join in on these things till I retire.
        Dang. I was really excited about the possibility of being there this year.
        Oh, well. Give the current governor a kick for me, would ya? Or perhaps just the parks commissioner.
        Take care,
        Kay

        On 1/27/2012 8:46 PM, Gordon S. Harmon wrote:

[...]

        No virus found in this message.