5th National Endicott Cousins Reunion

  • Gordon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2012
      A Heads Up.

      The 5th National Endicott Cousins Reunion is set for June 17-22, 2012 at Endicott College, in Beverly MA that will host our Reunion.

      Be looking for the Registration Form in the upcoming EFA, Inc. Newsletter January, 2012 Volume 8 No. 1. It will also appear on our website at www.endecott-endicott.com I will post it here too in the Files Section.

      Earlier, there was a short survey here on whether you were interested in attending this Reunion.

      If you are planning on attending, would you reply here?? It would be great to know better who is interested in attending and plans on being there. The Registration Form will give you all of the details on what should be our best Endicott Cousins Reunion ever.

      Join US "Where It All Began in Essex and Suffolk Counties".

      Gordon S. Harmon
      Springfield, MO
      gshamron10@...