NATIONAL ENDICOTT COUSINS REUNION

  • Gordon S. Harmon
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2011

      Endicott Cousins and Friends,

      Last Friday, I finally heard from Endicott College in Beverly, MA and we are now confirmed with the assignment of Bayview Hall as our lodging for the Endicott Cousins Reunion. It is one of the modern residence halls (condo style). You can view it and its amentities by going to Endicott College Campus Map and click on Bayview. We have also 10 rooms confirmed at the Wylie Inn (on campus) as a lodging option should you prefer this one.

      With this, we are now confirmed and committed to continuing the planning for our Reunion. Our next step is a contract being worked by Endicott College to sign for signature.

      It will be the best one yet as we gather WHERE IT ALL BEGAN

      The Registration Form is now being developed and will be available by very early January, 2012 on our website at www.endecott-endicott.com; our January, 2012 Newsletter Volume 8 No. 2 and will be sent out to our Endicott Cousins contacts.

      Please mark on your calendar June 17-22, 2012 for our 5th Endicott Cousins Reunion.

      Exciting things will happpen. Be a part of it and help us celebrate the 10th Anniversary of the Endecott-Endicott Family Association, Inc.

      If you are planning on attending and have not let me know, I would appreciate knowing that you are planning on attending.

      Gordon S. Harmon
      President
      EFA, Inc.
      Springfield, MO