File - Description - Endicott Pear Tree Project - Update 10.8.09.docx

  • Endicott_Gen@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 1, 2010
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 1, 2010
        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 1, 2011
          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 1, 2011
            Message 5 of 12 , Mar 1 12:41 AM
              File : Description - Endicott Pear Tree Project - Update 10.8.09.docx
              Description : Endicott Pear Tree Project
            • Elaine Clayton
              Message 6 of 12 , May 1, 2011
                You can do that of course if you like, it seems fair to us ( or anyone we encourage to order pear trees) to understand what a general wait-time is for receiving a tree.

                On May 1, 2011, at 3:45 PM, gsharmon10@... wrote:

                I will just remove the auto notification on the. Gen since there is very little interest. Its on our website anyway.
                Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                Message 7 of 12 , May 2, 2011
                  Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!