File - Description - Endicott Pear Tree Project - Update 10.8.09.docx

  • Endicott_Gen@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 1, 2009
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 1, 2009
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 1, 2010
          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 1, 2010
            Message 5 of 12 , May 1 12:17 AM
              Message 6 of 12 , Jun 1, 2010
                Message 7 of 12 , Jul 1, 2010
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jan 1, 2011
                    Message 9 of 12 , Feb 1, 2011
                      Message 10 of 12 , Mar 1, 2011
                        File : Description - Endicott Pear Tree Project - Update 10.8.09.docx
                        Description : Endicott Pear Tree Project
                      • Elaine Clayton
                        Message 11 of 12 , May 1 12:57 PM
                          You can do that of course if you like, it seems fair to us ( or anyone we encourage to order pear trees) to understand what a general wait-time is for receiving a tree.

                          On May 1, 2011, at 3:45 PM, gsharmon10@... wrote:

                          I will just remove the auto notification on the. Gen since there is very little interest. Its on our website anyway.
                          Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                          Message 12 of 12 , May 2 4:32 PM
                            Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!