Endicott Gen NEW Members

  • Gordon S. Harmon
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2006

      To all of our NEW Members on the Endicott Gen in the past 6 months or so. We WELCOME you.

      Please let us know who you are. Where are you from? What is your Endicott line? Take a look at the FILES SECTION and you will see several of us that have posted our Endicott lines. Post yours so we can see how we connect. Still hoping that others who have not done that, will do so SOON.There are about 12 or so subscribed to the Endicott Gen that I have been unable to put a name with. All we see in the membership section is the sign in name. Like gshspringfield---thats me.

      Again, WELCOME to the Endicott Research Forum. We also invite you to look at the Endecott-Endicott Family Association, Inc. web site at www.endecott-endicott.com Be watching for an ALL NEW design coming soon and after that is all completed, we will begin adding more research information.

      Gordon S. Harmon

      Co-Moderator
      Springfield, MO