Endecott-Endicott Family Association, Inc.

  • Gordon Harmon
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2003

      Cousin Ruth

      Thanks, to you and Bill for agreeing to be the POCs for the Membership Development of Region II (Northeast) of the EFA, Inc. Perhaps, you can find others to help out in Region II. And, encourage them to join us by their membership to the EFA, Inc. IF you do, please let me know who they are.

      I have attached a copy of the Membership Development Plan (Revised May 1, 2003). Please note paragraph 5. That is all there is to it. I have underlined that section as far as what the POCs and anyone helping in their respective regions can do for our membership development.

      Also attached is the information on the EFA, Inc. Purpose and Goals, Membership information and HOW TO JOIN. It gives the EFA, Inc. Treasurer.

      When in contact with any potential new members for the EFA, Inc., what I do is send the EFA, Inc. information for their consideration in joining.

      Corrections made based upon your proofing. What are teachers for, ANYWAY? Thanks for catching those.

      What else can I do, for now, to help?

      For now, the ALL NEW EFA, Inc. web site is under construction by our Endicott Cousin and webmaster. Once it is complete, we will release it and get the word out on the link. We look for this to happen in the very near future.

      Always GREAT to hear from Cousin, by marriage, Ruth.

      Cousin
      Gordon

      Upgrade Your Email - Click here!
    • Gordon S. Harmon
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2005

        Endecott-Endicott Family Association, Inc.

        Membership

        www.endecott-endicott.com

        The Membership dues and application are shown in the link below.

        Anyone interested, may pay their dues to the:

        Treasurer - EFA, Inc: Cindy Endicott Levingston

        Cindy Endicott Levingston
        EFA, Inc. Treasurer
        1097 Derby Lane
        Howell , MI 48843

        levingston@...

        The EFA, Inc. year is January 1-December 31. The EFA, Inc. is incorporated in the Commonwealth of Kentucky and the tax exempt status for the IRS is pending.

        Your ideas and suggestions are most welcome. We value your input on how we can grow and improve as a family association to preserve the rich heritage of the Endicott surname.

        Membership Application
        MS Excel
        Version

        Membership Application
        Acrobat Version

        Please print out the membership application, complete it and send your dues for the category of membership selected to the EFA, Inc. Treasurer.

        Gordon