FW: Endecott-Endicott connection?

  • Gordon S. Harmon
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1 8:32 PM

      Does anyone know of this connection

      Gordon

      From: "Nancy R. Purchase" <nrpurchase@...>
      To: <gsharmon10@...>
      Subject: Endecott-Endicott connection?
      Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 22:09:10 -0400

      Hello Gordon Harmon,

      I read about your Endecott-Endicott reunion in the New England Ancestors. I have glanced at the website and tried to find a connection to John Endecott, 1588-1665. However, I am missing a few generations of being able to link up.

      My grandfather�s brother John Schneider of Columbus, Ohio married Alice Marie Endicott. She was born in 1868.

      Her father was John Endicott 1844-1915 who married Sarah Berridge.

      John�s father was John Jacob Endecott 1805-1872 who married Ann Horsfall.

      John Jacob was the son of John Endecott 1777-1805 who married Anna Hugg.

      Can you connect this John to your Governor John?  Also, I would be very pleased to have any information you have on the above people.

      Thank you.

      Nancy R. (neeSchneider) Purchase.

    • John R Endicott
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1 8:43 PM
        Not I. - Dick

        On Monday, May 1, 2006, at 11:32 PM, Gordon S. Harmon wrote:

        > Does anyone know of this connection
        >

        > Gordon

        <image.tiff>   <image.tiff>

        <image.tiff>

        > From: "Nancy R. Purchase" <nrpurchase@...>
        > To: <gsharmon10@...>
        > Subject: Endecott-Endicott connection?
        > Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 22:09:10 -0400
        >

        > p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
        > {margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:'Times
        > New Roman';} span.EmailStyle17 {font-family:Arial;color:windowtext;}
        > @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in;margin:1.0in .5in 1.0in .5in;}
        > div.Section1 {page:Section1;}
        > Hello Gordon Harmon,
        >

        > I read about your Endecott-Endicott reunion in the New England
        > Ancestors. I have glanced at the website and tried to find a
        > connection to John Endecott, 1588-1665. However, I am missing a few
        > generations of being able to link up.
        >

        > My grandfatherís brother John Schneider of Columbus, Ohio married
        > Alice Marie Endicott. She was born in 1868.
        >

        > Her father was John Endicott 1844-1915 who married Sarah Berridge.
        >
        > Johnís father was John Jacob Endecott 1805-1872 who married Ann
        > Horsfall.
        >

        > John Jacob was the son of John Endecott 1777-1805 who married Anna
        > Hugg.
        >

        > Can you connect this John to your Governor John?  Also, I would be
        > very pleased to have any information you have on the above people.
        >

        > Thank you.
        >

        > Nancy R. (neeSchneider) Purchase.

        <image.tiff>

        <image.tiff>

        > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
        >
        > +  Visit your group "Endicott_Gen" on the web.

        <image.tiff>

      • Gordon S. Harmon
        Message 3 of 4 , May 1 8:47 PM

          Good to see someone is alive.....thanks for letting us know, Cuz Dick.

          Gordon

          From: John R Endicott <jendico@...>
          To: Endicott_Gen@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: Re: [Endicott_Gen] FW: Endecott-Endicott connection?
          Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 23:43:35 -0400
          >Not I. - Dick
          >
          >On Monday, May 1, 2006, at 11:32 PM, Gordon S. Harmon wrote:
          >

          >>Does anyone know of this connection
          >>

          >>Gordon
          >>
          ><image.tiff>   <image.tiff>
          >>
          ><image.tiff>
          >>
          >>From: "Nancy R. Purchase" <nrpurchase@...>
          >>To: <gsharmon10@...>
          >>Subject: Endecott-Endicott connection?
          >>Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 22:09:10 -0400
          >>

          >> p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
          >>{margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:'Times
          >>New Roman';} span.EmailStyle17
          >>{font-family:Arial;color:windowtext;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in
          >>11.0in;margin:1.0in .5in 1.0in .5in;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;}
          >>Hello Gordon Harmon,
          >>

          >>I read about your Endecott-Endicott reunion in the New England
          >>Ancestors. I have glanced at the website and tried to find a
          >>connection to John Endecott, 1588-1665. However, I am missing a few
          >>generations of being able to link up.
          >>

          >>My grandfather�s brother John Schneider of Columbus, Ohio married
          >>Alice Marie Endicott. She was born in 1868.
          >>

          >>Her father was John Endicott 1844-1915 who married Sarah Berridge.
          >>
          >>John�s father was John Jacob Endecott 1805-1872 who married Ann
          >>Horsfall.
          >>

          >>John Jacob was the son of John Endecott 1777-1805 who married Anna
          >>Hugg.
          >>

          >>Can you connect this John to your Governor John?  Also, I would be
          >>very pleased to have any information you have on the above people.
          >>

          >>Thank you.
          >>

          >>Nancy R. (neeSchneider) Purchase.

          ><image.tiff>
          >>

          ><image.tiff>
          >>
          >>YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
          >>
          >>+  Visit your group "Endicott_Gen" on the web.
          >>
          >>+  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
          >>
          >>+  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
          >>Service.
          >>

          ><image.tiff>

        • Brendi Crider
          Message 4 of 4 , May 2 7:10 AM
            Good Morning.  I have found nothing on this myself.

            From: John R Endicott <jendico@...>
            To: Endicott_Gen@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 23:43:35 -0400