Sir Edwin Entecott of England

  • Gordon Harmon
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4 4:23 PM
      Thought everyone might enjoy the latest missive from Edwin Entecott of England. We correspond quite often. I will answer Edwin later in the day.

      Gordon
      ps...Have answered Chris on the status of the second printing of the Endecott-Endicott Family History, 2002...Copyright. Have NO fear. It is being done.