Re: [Endicott_Gen] EFA, Inc. Calendar Project

  • wmart46@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 1, 2004
      I do not think I want to participate this year.
      Thankyou
      Wanda
    • Gordon S. Harmon
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 1, 2004
        Just to let everyone know...its now a PERPETUAL CALENDAR...not JUST a
        calendar for 2005. We felt this would be a better idea and approach.
        With the Perpetual Calandear idea...it will be a one time project and
        maybe reprinted at a much later date depending on demand.

        Still looking for others participation. Help us out to make it a
        success. A great opportunity too to honor your Endecott/Endicott
        ancestors.

        Gordon

        --- In Endicott_Gen@yahoogroups.com, wmart46@a... wrote:
        > I do not think I want to participate this year.
        > Thankyou
        > Wanda
      • Deocampo
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 1, 2004