RE: Fw: [Endicott_Gen] 2nd Endecott-Endicott Cousin Reunion, 2004 Report

  • Melody Deocampo
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2004
      Thanks for the names and the pictures!  I love putting pictures with names I've seen in the emails!!!

      Melody in beautiful sunny NY

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2004
        Thought someone might enjoy that. See you in 2006, Cousin Melody. You should
        have the dates and location already.

        Gordon

        >From: Melody Deocampo <stormkeeper@...>
        >To: Endicott_Gen@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: RE: Fw: [Endicott_Gen] 2nd Endecott-Endicott Cousin Reunion, 2004
        >Report
        >Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 13:42:06 -0400
        >
        >Thanks for the names and the pictures! I love putting pictures with names
        >I've seen in the emails!!!
        >
        >Melody in beautiful sunny NY
        >
        > _____

        Gordon

        Get fast, reliable Internet access with MSN 9 Dial-up � now 2 months FREE!