      From: Vanelda Mellblom cz43q2582@... [Endicott_Gen] <Endicott_Gen@yahoogroups.com>
      To: Endicott Gen <Endicott_Gen@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 16:47:59 -0400 (EDT)
      Subject: Re: [Endicott_Gen] Subject: Gordon Stewart Harmon

      What sad and shocking news...I had no idea he even had a problem!  It's like I have lost a best friend.  Prayers to all.  Van Mellblom

      On Jul 30, 2014, at 6:11 AM, "Kyle Elwood kreede@... [Endicott_Gen]" <Endicott_Gen@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hi,

      It is with sad news, that I write to you today,
      that Gordon has passed away.  Gordon was

      struggling as of late with lung cancer.  He recently had lung
      surgery and was seeing Doctors

      to fight and recover from the cancer.  He lost the fight on July
      13th, 2014.

      Gordon Stewart Harmon

      Born - December 27, 1944, Mena AR

      Deceased - July 13th, 2014, Springfield MO

      Al Tesney and Gordon's brother (Kenneth Eugene
      Harmon) are making arrangements for

      Funeral services.  As soon as those arrangements are finalized,
      I'll send out a notice.

      Gordon's passion, for the last many many years of his life, was
      History and Genealogy.

      He researched tirelessly and contributed greatly to the Cenotto,
      Endicott, and Harmon

      Family archives.  He was instrumental in setting up the Harmon
      Family Scholarship fund,

      in Honor of his Grandfather.  If you would like to make a donation
      to that fund in remembrance

      of Gordon, Please do so by mailing it to:

      Empire Bank

      PO Box 3397

      Springfield, MO,  65808

      Make Check Payable to: