4586RE: [Endicott_Gen] re: Endicott Pear Trees

  • Gordon S. Harmon
    Mar 18, 2014
      Direct mailing addresses on paid orders have been sent to Cindy. With your direct coordination with recipients, please also use the Pear Tree Report from  Cindy. I do believe she has an updated one that you need to be sure you have. In the past, we have seen that you have been copied this important report to help coordinate a great proejct.

      From me personally, thanks for seeing that this project  stays alive.

      Tom, Since you ordered and paid for  the second tree for the Springfield Botanical Gardens, I look to you to be sure on its delivery. I did send to Cindy recently, the address of Patrick who is to receive the tree. That part should be covered.

      GSH

      To: Endicott_Gen@yahoogroups.com
      From: kreede@...
      Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2014 00:15:49 -0700
      Subject: [Endicott_Gen] re: Endicott Pear Trees

      Hi everyone.

      If you have ordered an Endicott Pear Tree and have not yet
      received it and have not yet received an email from me
      regarding shipments which will be starting in the near
      future....email me.

      We have extra trees available for the first time, so if you
      are interested....let us know.

      Kyle Elwood
      Endicott Pear Tree Project Manager
      kreede@...